Miyerkules, Nobyembre 30, 2011

just.. chill!

i just got home from church, and i had a very tiring, long day. But all is well. 
My day started right (excluding the fact that my parents were not around since yesterday). I was so excited to go to church, to attend our SOL3 and to attend the main service. Time ran so fast. I was late though, but I learned a lot. I liked the feeling of giving everything and thanking God for every single blessing that He has given me. After a long week of "ME-moments" i finally spent the whole day with Him. :)
After the 10:30 service, we had our cellgroup. I finally tasted my cousin's PESTO. It was good. Ommy, and the laughs and talks we had, they were priceless. 
I finally heard four words from a dear friend today. That was the first time to hear his voice, and i was overwhelmed. I thought i could never hear from him. 
After the cellgroup, we had an audition for the theater arts ministry. Everyone's nervous, even I (being one of the critics) was a bit nervous for them too! haha. isn't that ironic. I was so amazed by the performances of some, but for others, i had nothing to comment. 
After the audition, i was stuck with something that really depredated my heart. Can relate with this one -- You were so disappointed with someone because a promise was broken. A commitment was put to waste. You waited for too long just for them to come but they did not at all, and what made it worst, they never informed you. I was so piqued-headed at that very moment. But i knew for myself that i was in the right position. I was just so disappointed because they never cared. Too much overfamiliarity. A little respect, please?
My day was ruined, and i started to make things fail. But then i asked God for forgiveness, for how i reacted and all. Then i was relieved.
I realized something. No matter how people may hurt your feelings, still the love of God will prevail. My heart was softened, and my love for them presided. 
And now, i am about to end my day, just chill. :))))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento